Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday


London turned one today. We couldn't be more proud. We celebrated by going to the park, swimming with the ducks, picking out her favorite treat at petco, and then I got her a card that I let her shred to pieces, and she might have a play date tonight with Winston. She knows 17 commands and phrases. When we got her she was half a pound and now weighs a whopping three pounds. We love our little girl. (I just try not to think about the four thousand dollars she has cost this year ugh) Thank you sir chocolate brown and justeen for giving us our fabulous doghter.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to little London!

    And yes, maybe I need to start looking into the marriage business.

    Find me a hubsy in skinnies up there, okay?
    skinnies-- honors priesthood.
    Does he exist?

    ReplyDelete