Wednesday, July 29, 2009

caves











The other day we hiked to the mt. timp caves. It was incredible and totally worth it. We went with Husbands family. It is a gorgeous hike that leads into these unbelievable caves. The caves are about 45 degrees. We love having family near by. Doubling your family when you get married or in my case tripling is sweet. We all went canoeing down the provo river the next day. All was good until we tipped over. I was a wreck when the water is near freezing my sandals are floating down the river. Thank goodness for husbands.

2 comments:

  1. No:( I just got that today show clip on the internet. what was he on the show for? That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no. i was signed in as my little bro. haha.
    I do not, nor do I wish to claim myself as Big Dog.

    ReplyDelete