Wednesday, May 6, 2009

congradulations.

Brother graduated from college. We are proud of him. He gets to grow up now and do really big things with his life. We decided a few years ago we didn't really want to get to this point (the growing up part) but I'm happy he is. President Monson spoke at the graduation which was touching. One girl passed out during the speech and dropped to the floor. I guess the spirit really moved her. Or maybe just the swine flu got the best of her. Anyway, grades just came out and I got all A's again this semester. Oh, and I am still not my parents favorite. I really don't get it.

2 comments:

  1. So if your not the favorite who is? And what happened to Brittany in that photo :) Love the photo from back in the day...were we ever really that little? Yay for "Brother"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke! I'm so happy you found our blog! Now I'm totally excited to always check your blog to keep updated on whats going on! Looks like you are doing great and your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete