Monday, May 11, 2009

Arizona.

I'm pretty sure I could live in Arizona. It just suits my fancy. We went last weekend to visit husbands family. We had a terribly fun time. We love going to all the shops and restaurants. I'm pretty sure husband and I gained a combined weight of 14 pounds. Yuck. Anyway we went to Kelly's (husbands sister) dance recital. She knocked em dead. After she went to prom and looked absolutely stunning. We also got to meet Dean Graziosi and Mark Victor Hansen and watched some of the behind the scenes in TV productions. Oh yes and we might just be embarking on a new business venture. More on that later..


This is who I cuddle with when husband is missing and London is in another state. She has a more drool then husband and london combined :)

2 comments:

  1. Arizona is my very favorite. I was born there and lived there for like 3 months after that so I pretty much say I'm from Arizona. lol. Lets live there when we grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, also, went on a trip recently and I think I gained 14 lbs all by myself. I can't control myself when I'm on vacation!

    ReplyDelete