Thursday, August 26, 2010

School Girl

This summer has been unforgettable. You know the saying work hard play hard. Well we only listened to the second half. Like most summers this summer was packed full of fun vacations. We didn't turn down any chance to get out of town. We took a trip to vegas, idaho, california, and we even went to lake powell twice. This summer has been incredible. But something has been missing and I finally figured it out. Its August and a harsh reminder of this was when I walked into Office Max and it smelled like school supplies. Lets put it this way I wish they made Office Max scented candles, laundry detergent, and perfume. It gets me so excited for school. This will be my first August not spending countless hours on rate my professor, fighting for parking, or logging on to blackboard every thirty min. I miss school more than most of my friends in high school. I either need summer to stay or August to be taken off the calendar. Please.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! Suddenly not having to go to school is such a bizarre feeling. It gets a little easier with time though, and if not-- there's always graduate school! I think "Dr. Brooke Weekes" has a nice ring to it.

    ReplyDelete