Friday, February 5, 2010

Nine

Well we did it. Brother and I went to Vegas and did the Rock N Roll marathon. We were hoping to get a little more rock and a little less roll. And it worked! It was an amazing experience. There were about 30 thousand runners. I placed 12,278 which I was happy about. They shut the entire vegas strip down. Besides having to run a mile to get to the starting line torture and the unexpected 32 degree weather torture and realizing at the starting line that my i pod was dead huge torture. I was really happy I did it. I only ran with brother for a little while until we realized I was really slowing him down. But we both finished which was the real goal. And added bonus I learned where all the elevators were on campus because I couldn't walk for days after. My entire family showed up for support which was greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment