Wednesday, June 17, 2009

one year

June 7th husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary. Its hard to believe a year has gone by. We celebrated by going to California. The highlights:


* hanging out with family


* going to the padre game

* Disney land/ California adventure

* coronado beach with cristina and chandler


* benihanas


* staying in an incredible resort

* nickle city

oh yeah and everyone that warned us about how gross our wedding cake after a year was going to be... we actually really enjoyed it.




2 comments:

  1. It's gone by so fast!
    I love that you are married and in love. You're so good at it. I tell everyone this story about when my friend Brooke and I were at dinner and I asked her if she was enjoying the married life. She said, "Honestly, this is so cheezy... it's the most fun I've ever had."

    Ok. THAT kind of makes me like the idea of getting hitched.... but don't tell my mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I can't believe it's been a year! You two are the cutest couple ever. Start blessing the whole world with your babies already.

    ReplyDelete