Thursday, April 2, 2009

love story.

I am sure of it. I have the best husband in the world. I had a hot date saturday night that spoiled me. First we went to Color Me Mine. Its a fun ceramic store that you can paint and decorate.We are proud owners of lovely dog dishes.
Then he made me a steak dinner. I made the salad. The steaks were so big. But don't worry we finished them with ease. So delicious.





And to top it off we went to the movies and saw I Love You, Man. So funny. Best comedy I have seen in a while. (just don't go with your parents)

5 comments:

  1. caaaaaaute! i want a love story like that someday.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dishes turned out amazing!! I'm mostly sad I didn't get a picture of our hot date this week. We have such a great track record with pictures, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brooke! So I haven't been blogging in a while and I just saw your message!! We definitely need to get together with you all! Such cute pictures of you two!! So glad to hear from ya! Maybe you all can come over for dinner in the next little bit! Breton is leaving in about 2 weeks for the summer and I will be about a month behind him! ANyway, just let me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Color Me Mine on Saturday night too! It was my goodbye date with Shaun. I wonder if we were there at the same time and just didn't notice. Your dishes turned out way cute!

    ReplyDelete